* Far Cry 5 release date: February 27, 2018
* Formats: PS4, Xbox One, PC
* Developer: Ubisoft
* Price: TBC
Far Cry 5 is technically the sixth in the Far Cry series. It is an open-world first-person shooter with role-playing elements like the Far Cry 4. Talking about the story for the first time Far Cry 5 set’s on US soil, in the fictional region of Hope County in the Northwestern state of Montana in the town of Fall’s End. The town Falls’s End is overtaken by the Seed family lead by Joseph, AKA The Father, plus his siblings, Jacob, John and Faith, known collectively as The Heralds. They lead a cult, the Project at Eden’s Gate, and have been recruiting civilians to their deeply religious cause, presumably for a nefarious reason that is yet to be discovered in the near future.
Six Reasons Far Cry 5 is to be considered as one among the best of it’s series.
1. Multiplayer mode , Now you can play the whole game with a friend.
2. The Seed Family look’s nastier then the previous villains of the series.
3. Player creates he/her own character for the game.
4. The graphics are absolutely stunning.
5. You can fly a plane, as even the sky has no limits.
6. A religious theme is introduced for the game.
So Far Cry 5 has so much for us in 2018, with the interesting themes, a beautiful setting and colourful characters, seems to have all the ingredients of a top class game.